‘The Symphony Of Light’ composed and performed by Michel Montecrossa and his Lightsound Orchestra, released by Mira Sound Germany on Audio-CD & DVD, is a Peace Meditation for contemplating light and wisdom in times of darkness and ignorance.
‘The Symphony Of Light’ comprises nine symphonic contemplations with aphorisms of Sri Aurobindo recited by Mira Alfassa – The Mother.
The meditative art film version visualizes ‘The Symphony Of Light’ by featuring the video recording of the first live performance of ‘The Symphony Of Light’ on 24th December 2011 combined with the presentation of photos of Sri Aurobindo and Mira Alfassa – The Mother, made by Henri Cartier-Bresson and Tara Jauhar. Additional fine-art and Cyberart images as well as consciousness expanding Cybermovie sequences by Michel Montecrossa and Mirakali make ‘The Symphony Of Light’ movie into a holistic masterpiece of art.
Michel Montecrossa about ‘The Symphony Of Light’:
“‘The Symphony Of Light’ together with the recitation of Sri Aurobindo’s aphorisms recited by Mira Alfassa – The Mother was composed for all mankind to give light, peace and wisdom and strengthen the soul in times of darkness, anguish and ignorance.”
- First Contemplation: Light And Love
- Aphorism: The Great Consciousness
- Second Contemplation: The Dream Of The Bright Earth
- Aphorism: The Universe
- Third Contemplation: Light From The Bright Earth
- Aphorism: Lover, Musician, Child And Poet
- Fourth Contemplation: Light Of Love
- Aphorism: All Is An Image Of The Living Reality
- Fifth Contemplation: The Bridge Of Light
- Aphorism: Idea And Delight Of Being
- Sixth Contemplation: Mother And Child
- Aphorism: Consciousness And Delight Of Being
- Seventh Contemplation: Home Of Light
- Aphorism: Delight Of Being Is Without End Or Beginning
- Eighth Contemplation: Earth And Heaven
- Aphorism: The Eternal Child
- Ninth Contemplation: Celebration Of Light
More songs and movies: www.MichelMontecrossa.com