Enjoy here Michel Montecrossa’s touching and powerful ‘Christmas Symphony – Weihnachts Symphonie’ released by Mira Sound Germany on Audio-CD and DVD (available here at the Mirapuri-Shop) with 6 orchestral and 6 solo chant tracks is dedicated to the young life of Jesus. Michel Montecrossa has written the lyrics of the chants on the basis of early Jesus traditions. ‘The Christmas Symphony’ is performed by Michel Montecrossa and his Lightsound Orchestra. The vocals are performed in English and German by Michel Montecrossa.
‘The Christmas Symphony’ is part of Michel Montecrossa’s great sacral symphonic triptych comprising ‘The Christmas Symphony’, ‘The Jesus Symphony’ and ‘The Maria Magdalena Symphony’.
Michel Montecrossa says about ‘The Christmas Symphony’:
“‘The Christmas Symphony’ is music of warmth, tender power and intimate nearness to the Divine. It is dedicated to young Jesus and the timeless marvel of divine Love and all it means for the future.
Whatever happens, whatever we say or do, in the end we come to understand that it is always this Love that helps and protects us and that it is the answer to everything when the noise of ignorant cleverness subsides.”
The chants and instrumentals of ‘The Christmas Symphony’ are:
1. First Chant: The Good News – Die gute Nachricht
2. First Contemplation: Take Hold Of The Knowledge With Might – Kraftvoll ergreife das Wissen
3. Second Chant: The Lord‘s Blessings – Die Segnungen des Herrn
4. Second Contemplation: Healing Love And Eternal Life – Heilende Liebe und ewiges Leben
5. Third Chant: His Mother Maria Conceives Jesus – Seine Mutter Maria empfängt Jesus
6. Third Contemplation: A Sign He Will Be For Men – Ein Zeichen wird er sein für die Menschen
7. Fourth Chant: Maria Brings Jesus To Birth – Maria bringt Jesus auf die Welt
8. Fourth Contemplation: Grieve Not – Sorge dich nicht
9. Fifth Chant: Maria Brings Jesus To Her People – Maria bringt Jesus zu ihren Leuten
10. Fifth Contemplation: Someone Wonderful You Have Brought – Jemand Wunderbaren hast du gebracht
11. Sixth Chant: The Child In The Cradle – Das Kind in der Wiege
12. Sixth Contemplation: Oneness And Compassion – Einssein und Barmherzigkeit